Prevent UC Network Performance Problems Before They Happen
Onboarding is among the most critical success factors for a unified communications (UC) deployment. UCScore site qualification tests your network to confirm its fitness for UC deployment.
UCScore establishes a strong foundation for your UC network from the start, preventing problems resulting from overcapacity, such as echo, delay or jitter. Unlike alternatives, UCScore tests what matters to UC, so you’ll have a clear, accurate assessment of the impact a planned UC deployment will have on your network. Network fitness is no longer an unknown but clearly assessed and understood prior to deployment.
- Web-based – no software installation
- Specialized for UC
- Tests network fitness for a UC deployment, testing what matters to voice performance.
- Know when more network capacity is needed for good performance.
- Tests by sending packets (representing voice calls) between customer and UCScore server.
- Customer portal delivers easily understood summary results.
- Coming Soon: The service provider portal will deliver a more detailed report on network fitness data.
For Service Providers, the dashboard view will provide detailed data on network fitness for UC deployments.
- Network Fitness Scores
- Expanded Views
- Download/Upload Speed
- Packet Loss