Martello’s Vantage DX unifies all of your disparate monitoring tools, cloud platforms and ITSM systems. It improves troubleshooting, decreases downtime and makes reporting easier. Based on Elasticsearch it can handle millions of IT alerts, correlating them to understand the business impact and automate incident workflows. Quickly find all of your Windows computers or order entry alerts by using natural language searches. Easy-to-use straight out of the box, your team can start analyzing data, streamline alert and incident workflows and create business value dashboards instantly.
For Icinga and Martello customers this means having the power to:
- Easily scale-up the Icinga monitoring stack to cover the full IT environment from small to medium-sized business or large enterprise environments.
- Store devices and all relationships that are discovered by Icinga.
- Monitor service and device health, SLA’s and financial impact of outages
- Calculate SLA’s coming from Nagios and share with the CXO, or helpdesk so everyone has access to the data.
- Managed service providers (MSP) using Icinga can monitor clients remotely, or in a hosted environment.
- Retrieve hosts, services and groups.
- Collect health states of hosts and services.
- Compile relationships between host and service groups with the containing hosts and services.
- Retrieve alerts by translating unhealthy state changes of hosts and services into alerts.
- In Nagios, alerts can be acknowledged after the Nagios server is configured for it. In icinga, 2 problems can be acknowledged without additional configuration.