Martello shows the real-time status of business services and allows both IT operations and IT service management to see end-user issues before they call the service desk. By acknowledging and creating an incident proactively, it can drastically reduce the number of end-user calls to the service desk and up to 50% of the problem resolution time. Root-cause analysis can be started immediately, and correlated issues can be highlighted whether they are end-user, application, or infrastructure-related. This proactive use of monitoring information helps organizations mature their IT operations by aligning it with their existing Ivanti IT Service Management investment.
For Ivanti and Martello customers this means having the power to:
- Correlate, filter and prioritize alerts and forward only the critical business-affecting outages by creating a single Ivanti (Heat) incident for the Service Desk to respond to.
- Intelligently group tickets and alerts based on service and business orientation to group as incidents and forward to Ivanti IT Service Manager system.
- Receive bi-directional updates as progress is made towards resolution.
- Retrieving all objects from the CI table
- Retrieving all relationships between objects from the CINamedRelLink table
- Retrieving all incidents from the Incident table
- An incident can be created in the Incident table
- An incident can be updated in the Incident table