Martello shows the real-time status of business services and allows both IT operations and IT service management to see end-user issues before they call the service desk. By acknowledging and creating an incident proactively, it can drastically reduce the number of end-user calls to the service desk and up to 50% of the problem resolution time. Root-cause analysis can be started immediately, and correlated issues can be highlighted whether they are end-user, application, or infrastructure-related. This proactive use of monitoring information helps organizations mature their IT operations by aligning it with their existing Jira Software investment.
For Jira and Martello customers this means having the power to:
- Intelligently group tickets and alerts based on service and business orientation to group as incidents and forward to Jira Software.
- Store the devices and relationships that are discovered by Jira Software.
- Build dependency diagrams to show how all objects are related to one another, and quickly analyze where a problem is coming from by drilling down to the underlying issue.
- Centralize all of your alerts and incidents into one simple to use interface.
- It will load all issues and show them as incidents in iQ.
- An issue of any type can be created.
- An issue can be updated.