Martello’s Vantage DX unifies all of your disparate monitoring tools, cloud platforms and ITSM systems. It improves troubleshooting, decreases downtime and makes reporting easier. Based on Elasticsearch it can handle millions of IT alerts, correlating them to understand the business impact and automate incident workflows. Quickly find all of your Windows computers or order entry alerts by using natural language searches. Easy-to-use straight out of the box, your team can start analyzing data, streamline alert and incident workflows and create business value dashboards instantly.
For SHINKEN and Martello customers this means having the power to:
- Easily scale-up the SHINKEN monitoring stack to cover the full IT environment from small to medium-sized business or large enterprise environments.
- Store devices and all relationships that are discovered by SHINKEN.
- Monitor service and device health, SLAs and financial impact of outages
- Calculate SLA’s coming from SHINKEN and share with the CxO, or helpdesk so everyone has access to the data.
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) using SHINKEN can monitor clients remotely, or in a hosted environment.
- Retrieving hosts, services and groups.
- Retrieving health states of hosts and services.
- Retrieving relationships between host and service groups with the containing hosts and services.
- Retrieving alerts by translating unhealthy state changes of hosts and services into alerts.