With the EDGE Series, Martello offers LTE/4G/3G cellular connectivity through embedded cellular modems, providing a more reliable failover option. Additionally, the EDGE Series is further compatible with Gigabit links delivered over SFP circuits.
The Martello EDGE Series is compatible with fiber circuits and can be equipped with a cellular modem for unparalleled flexibility and uptime. This is one of the most versatile edge devices out there.
Deployed and managed through Elfiq Central, the company’s Cloud-based orchestrator, the EDGE Series can be integrated seamlessly in any client environment, guaranteeing a fast return on investment. By leveraging Elfiq Central’s zero-touch provisioning capabilities, end-users can monitor and maintain a powerful SD-WAN without having to break the bank.
The EDGE Series, along with the CORE Series, is designed specifically for Martello’s SD-WAN solution and addresses multiple issues facing branch offices around the world. The new devices offer multiple different packages, with a focus on user experience at the branch, quality of experience, VPN acceleration and security.
A lighter EDGE model is also available for environments not requiring mobile connectivity.
1. Values reflect the guaranteed throughput that can be managed by the device for link balancing purpose.
4. Includes the total capacity of all Virtual Forwarding Interfaces (VFIs).
5. Edge Lite devices (which do not have 3G/4G/LTE modems built-in) are also available. The 3G/4G/LTE modems and components can be added at any time as an upgrade. Note that the Edge Lite is still compatible with USB modems.
11. Some values listed in our specification matrix (including Throughput, Number of Sessions per second or Total Number of Sessions) should be considered “peak” values.
12. VPN throughput capacity is calculated based on the processing power of the according hardware series.
All Platforms Support Ethernet Bonding And IPv6 Interconnectivity
All Platforms Are Built With The Following Features: Watchdog Timer and Session Guard (DoS protection).
All Platforms Support The Following Uptime-Related Features: High availability deployments; Multimode.
All Platforms Support: DHCP and PPPoE; Dynamic MTU/MSS; 802.1Q (vlan); Real time filtering (shunning); NAT, Block NAT, NAT Masquerading and PAT; and come equipped with a built-in probe.