Martello shows the real-time status of business services and allows both IT operations and IT service management to see end-user issues before they call the service desk. By acknowledging and creating an incident proactively, it can drastically reduce the number of end-user calls to the service desk and up to 50% of the problem resolution time. Root-cause analysis can be started immediately, and correlated issues can be highlighted whether they are end-user, application, or infrastructure-related. This proactive use of monitoring information helps organizations mature their IT operations by aligning it with their existing Cherwell IT Service Management investment.
For Cherwell and Martello customers this means having the power to:
- Create dependency diagrams to shows how all objects are related to one another, allowing you to quickly analyze where a problem is coming from by drilling down to the underlying issue.
- Centralize all of your alerts and incidents into one simple to use interface.
- Streamline alert handling workflows between IT operations and IT service management for quicker resolution times.
- Customize business value dashboards for monitoring services and device health, SLAs and financial impact of outages
- Retrieve all configuration items and services.
- Retrieve all relationships between the configuration items and between services and configuration items.
- Retrieve all incidents from the incident table.
- An Incident can be created in the incident table.
- An Incident can be updated in the incident table.