PRTG is one of the best monitoring tools for the infrastructure and network but it comes with some limitations. Large infrastructures can quickly send hundreds of alerts, which results in ticket storms for ITSM. The difficulty of correlating monitoring data into service dashboards with automatic SLAs also slows root cause analysis and efficient Service Delivery Management. Moreover, when it comes to Microsoft Teams, only Martello can upgrade your PRTG with advanced monitoring capabilities.
What is Martello Vantage DX for Paessler PRTG?
Martello Vantage DX upgrades your PRTG with Event Management, Service Mapping and advanced Microsoft Teams monitoring capabilities allowing you to correlate your monitoring data with external sources and ITSM to define end-to-end Service Delivery Dashboards, calculate SLAs, and significantly improve your cloud and hybrid monitoring capabilities.
Already embedded in Paessler PRTG Enterprise Monitor (PPEM ITOPs board) Martello Vantage DX is now available for every kind of PRTG licenses.
- Correlate monitoring data and alerts into business services.
- Reduce event noise by up to 99%.
- Get the status of every active alert for a given service ticket in real-time.
- Identify and prioritize health issues easily by understanding visually how they impact business-critical services.
- Define, calculate, and share SLAs, correlating monitored objects into Business services.
- Automatically show all your users calls by locations, ISP and type of issues.
- Get meaningful alerts on Teams user problems.
- Gather every statistic you need for troubleshooting.
- Connect PRTG to Amazon CloudWatch, Azure Monitor and Google Cloud Platform.
- Correlate PRTG data with cloud services data to get full visibility on Cloud and Hybrid service delivery.
Use Case Energy
Large Energy company in Northern Europe has used PRTG for several years to monitor their central network and several on-premise applications that needed to be moved to a cloud platform. To ensure user satisfaction, they wanted to correlate Cloud Services health with PRTG data into end-to-end service delivery dashboards and proactively manage any incidents.
Martello Vantage DX is deployed to map the cloud delivery service from end-to-end, aggregating data and alerts from cloud and network into NOC and helpdesk dashboards as well as service incident tickets that are sent to ServiceNow.
IT operations have reduced their mean time to repair while increasing visibility for every stakeholder of the project.
- Troubleshoot and find the root cause of failing components inside your entire environment faster.
- Reduce mean time to repair and finger pointing.
- Collect, correlate and display into services your monitoring data from Microsoft Teams calls, SCOM, Nagios, BMC, HP, VMware, cloud, etc.
- Show directly which component is affecting SLA performance over time.
- Use ElasticSearch engine to find and match any IT asset and incident no matter which tool is generating the data.
- Easily perform “post-mortem” analysis.
- Detect alert patterns based on custom attributes.
- Recognize components monitored by PRTG and other monitoring tools.
- Correlate, group and filter alerts coming from multiple tools for the same asset.
- Agentless architecture.