While SCOM is particularly good at presenting technical information metrics for the monitored assets, translating this information into Service Level views that management or businesses can understand is challenging. This problem also arises when the IT department needs to share service management information about end-to-end services with the NOC and Helpdesk and increase when additional cloud services such as Azure, AWS or Microsoft Teams are managed.
What is Martello Vantage for SCOM?
Martello Vantage is a Service Management monitoring platform that brings together metrics from SCOM, correlates them with your existing infrastructure monitoring tools and adds network path visualization and troubleshooting capabilities to create actionable Service Level dashboards. It also gives IT a single pane of glass for all cloud services including deep dive monitoring capabilities for Microsoft Teams.
- Easily design end-to-end business services to monitor the service delivery of your applications.
- Find and troubleshoot root cause of failing components in seconds.
- Visualize the route to the cloud between your key locations and any cloud or on-premises endpoint.
- Instant detection of network and infrastructure components affecting your cloud services.
- Correlate SCOM with your existing infrastructure monitoring data.
- Organize SCOM services and applications monitoring data into custom SLA.
- Share end-to-end service delivery overview with management, NOC, and Businesses.
- Automatically group all your users calls by location, ISP and type of issues.
- Create custom alerts to stay ahead of Teams call issues.
- Gather all data needed to troubleshoot.
- Identify and prioritize health issues easily by seeing how they impact business critical services
- Troubleshoot and find the root cause of failing component(s) inside the entire IT environment managed by SCOM
- Retrieve all entities, property value, component types, health states, relationships, and alerts
- Find anything in your entire SCOM environment in seconds and build custom reports
- Correlate on-premise, network, and cloud alerts into business service directly synchronize with the ITSM tools
- Filter nuisance alarms and reduce event noise by up to 90%
- Connect to Azure Monitor and Application Insight to benefit from service mapping, event management, root cause analysis and ITSM dynamic integration for your entire Microsoft hybrid environment.
- Collect and alert on all Microsoft Teams voice and network issues.