While SolarWinds is very good at presenting technical information metrics for the monitored assets, translating this information into service level views that management or businesses can understand is challenging. This problem also arises when IT needs to share service management information about end to end services with the NOC and Helpdesk and increase when additional cloud services such as Azure, AWS or Microsoft Teams are managed.
What is Martello Vantage for SolarWinds?
Martello Vantage DX is a Service Management monitoring platform that brings together metrics from SolarWinds. It correlates them with your existing infrastructure monitoring tools and adds network path visualization and troubleshooting capabilities to create actionable service level dashboards. It also gives IT a single pane of glass for all cloud services including deep dive monitoring capabilities for Microsoft Teams.
- Easily design end to end business services to monitor the service delivery of your applications
- Find and troubleshoot the root cause of failing components in seconds
- Visualize the route to the cloud between your key locations and any Cloud or on-premise endpoint
- Instant detection of network and infrastructure components affecting your cloud services.
- Correlate SolarWinds with your existing infrastructure monitoring data
- Organize SolarWinds services and applications monitoring data into custom SLA
- Share end to end service delivery overview with management, NOC and Businesses
- Automatically group all your users calls by location, ISP and type of issues
- Create custom alerts to stay ahead of Teams call issues
- Gather all data needed to troubleshoot
- Identify and prioritize health issues easily by seeing how they impact business critical services
- Troubleshoot and find the root cause of failing component(s) inside the entire IT environment managed by SolarWinds
- Retrieve all sites, devices, device groups, health states, alerts and relationship between device groups and devices
- Find anything in your entire SolarWinds environment in seconds and build custom reports
- Correlate on-premise, network and cloud alerts into business services which directly synchronize with the ITSM tools
- Filter nuisance alarms and reduce event noise by up to 90%
- Connect to Azure Monitor, AWS or Google Cloud to benefit from service mapping, event management, root cause analysis and ITSM dynamic integration for your entire hybrid environment
- Collect and alert on all Microsoft Teams voice and network issues