Mitel Enhances Performance Management Solution for UC Networks
Latest global release of Mitel Performance Analytics ensures more seamless communications and collaboration with advanced testing capabilities and expanded coverage for MiVoice Connect
- Designed to detect and prevent issues quickly to keep systems running at optimal performance
- Helps protect against costly downtime while also making better use of IT resources
- Preserves the long-term value of customers’ investment in communications technology
Mitel®, a global leader in business communications, today announced enhancements to Mitel Performance Analytics (MPA), a unified communications (UC) monitoring and management solution that enables businesses to communicate and collaborate more reliably by helping identify and address potential UC network performance issues. Included as part of the new release are advanced network testing capabilities, expanded coverage to support MiVoice Connect and added feature integrations for MiVoice MX-ONE.
Vital to every business, the communications network underpins all aspects of operations. Even a small service outage can have far-reaching impact, ranging from reduced productivity to customer complaints, security and compliance risks, unexpected expenses and revenue loss. The new MPA release helps prevent problems with synthetic call tests and diagnostic tools customized for voice and video to quickly pinpoint potential issues. MPA’s 24/7 proactive monitoring further safeguards against downtime and service quality degradation to keep the network running at peak performance for years to come. With the ability to manage and predict capacity, IT resources can also be used more efficiently.
Key features of the latest MPA release include:
- Support for MiVoice Connect – secure remote access; telephony services, CPU, disk and network monitoring; and alarm management
- Improved MiVoice MX-ONE feature integration – route capacity reporting, TDM trunk traffic; and extended support for premises or air gapped systems
- Better customer lifecycle management – increased functionality for administrators onboarding new users such as detailed welcome emails, standardized user role templates and streamlined permission granting
MPA is easy to deploy on-site or in the cloud and provides monitoring of both Mitel and multi-vendor systems. The latest release of MPA is now available globally as part of the Mitel Premium Software Assurance subscription and supports a broad range of Mitel solutions including MiVoice Business, MiVoice Office 250, MiCollab and MiContact Center.
“Preventing downtime that affects our customer base is always top of mind. If we can’t communicate with them, we can’t serve them, and that is a big problem. Mitel’s solution allows us to be proactive and aware of problems as soon as they occur, preventing downtime or a decline in voice quality,” said Doug Roswell, Business Systems Manager, Libro Credit Union.
“MPA is an essential support tool that allows us to do more with less resources. Text-based alerts allow us to respond to issues before they become bigger problems for our customers, avoiding a call to the help desk. It’s a single pane of glass that delivers actionable data on voice quality,” said Mike Perrow, Principal Network Engineer, Fujitsu.
“In today’s digital age, business rely on communications, collaboration and contact center solutions to help drive growth and profitability,” said Bob Agnes, EVP and President, Mitel Products and Solutions. “With performance analytics services from Mitel, businesses can feel confident that their communications infrastructure won’t let them down or leave them with a stranded investment that doesn’t support emerging technologies.”
- More than 5,000 businesses and organizations rely on Mitel Performance Analytics.
- Mitel is the only brand recognized across the Gartner Magic Quadrants for Contact Center, Unified Communications and Unified Communications as a Service.
- Mitel ranks among the top three brands for business communications in North America and is the leading supplier in Western Europe (source: MZA).
- Learn how Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada, trusts Mitel to ensure downtime and emergencies don’t stand in the way of learning, research or preparing future generations to change the world.
- Download free copies of the “Team Collaboration & Communications for Dummies” and ‘Digital Transformation for Dummies” e-books.
- Mitel recently introduced new releases for every major UC platform and applications suite. Find out more.
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 70 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|Media – North America