Paessler PRTG Enterprise Monitor is one of the best monitoring tools for infrastructure and network. Thanks to the ITOPs boards, provided by Martello Vantage DX™, you can already correlate data from multiple PRTG instances, design service dashboards and manage SLAs.
But to expand Paessler PRTG Enterprise Monitor usage across your IT environment, you need to be able to smartly integrate your alerts into your ITSM tools and correlate this data with your cloud platform’s monitoring statistics.
Moreover, when it comes to Microsoft Teams, only Martello can upgrade your PRTG with advanced monitoring capabilities.
What is Martello Vantage DX for Paessler PRTG Enterprise Manager?
Instantly, your ITOps board capabilities can be used instantly for cloud and hybrid environments, Microsoft Teams and other existing monitoring tools.
Furthermore, Event Management capabilities can be added to ITOPs Board with built-in integrations to your ITSM tools, correlating all of your alerts into service incidents.
- Connect Paessler PRTG Enterprise Manager to Amazon CloudWatch, Azure Monitor and Google Cloud platform.
- Correlate Paessler PRTG Enterprise Manager with cloud services data to get full visibility on cloud and hybrid service delivery.
- Correlate PRTG data with other data sources (Microsoft Teams, SCOM, Nagios, etc.) for visibility on the entire service delivery.
- Identify root causes across your entire on-premise cloud and hybrid environment.
- Correlate alerts from multiple systems into Service Incident tickets.
- Match Paessler Enterprise Manager monitored objects with ITSM assets and CIs.
- Reduce event noise by up to 99%.
- Automatically show all your users’ calls by locations, ISP and type of issues.
- Get meaningful alerts on Teams user problems.
- Gather every statistic you need for troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot and find the root cause of failing components inside your entire environment faster.
- Reduce mean time to repair and finger pointing.
- Use the ElasticSearch engine to find and match any IT asset and incident no matter which tool is generating the data.
- Easily perform “post-mortem” analysis.
- Detect alert patterns based on custom attributes.
- Design live service dashboards for helpdesk, NOC, management, business lines, managed customers, etc.
- Share restricted access for every stakeholder.
- Recognize components monitored by PRTG and other monitoring tools.
- Correlate, group and filter alerts coming from multiple tools for the same asset.
- Agentless architecture.