Microsoft cloud services like Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 and Azure Monitor represent a significant recurring investment for any enterprise. To maximize the Microsoft return on investment (ROI), CIOs need to deliver reliability and trust in the performance of these modern workplace services system.
While Microsoft guarantees the quality of service inside their Global Network, CIOs are responsible for the delivery of all core functionality to their users. This can include everything from an end user’s device and network to the internal infrastructure, ISP, proxies, third-party service providers in addition to the IT departments that each play a role in service availability and performance.
To ensure user satisfaction and improve the ROI for your Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 or Azure Monitor investment, CIOs need the proper tools. These tools should allow CIOs to detect, troubleshoot, repair and prevent service issues while coordinating every stakeholder’s part of the service delivery.
What Is Martello Vantage DX for Microsoft Office 365 and Teams?
Martello Vantage DX is Microsoft 365 Monitoring for CIOs, delivering deep Microsoft 365 and Teams visibility to every team. Vantage DX brings all monitoring data into a single pane of glass, where you can test and detect service degradation in offices or for remote workers. Vantage DX can also correlate data to troubleshoot issues before they affect your business lines and automatically report on service quality.
With Vantage DX, all of your IT teams can work from the same data, preventing inefficient finger-pointing, reducing time to repair all while improving user satisfaction and increasing your overall ROI.
Key Vantage DX Features
- Continuously tests the main features of Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Office 365.
- Continuously tests the route to the cloud to ensure performance.
- Detects Teams voice and network issues for every users and critical groups (VIPs, meeting rooms, etc.).
- Provides true insight, performance and alerts on the end to end route to the cloud.
- Easily qualify and prioritize network issues.
- Determine root cause and responsibilities for network problems (IT, ISP, Service Providers).
- Correlated data from Martello Vantage DX combines with your existing monitoring tools to identify root cause and quickly resolve issues.
- Visualize every IT component and external service provider affecting end to end service delivery.
- Track SLA performance per service.
- Correlate Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office 365 and Azure alerts with your existing monitoring events into meaningful IT service incidents.
- Automatically synchronizes ITSM efforts for faster service remediation.
- Optimize ITSM processes and costs.
Key Vantage DX Benefits
- Holistic view of the organization.
- Deep-dive into either security or network issues from a single pane of glass.
- Explore cross-domain incidents that involve both production and security.
- Better communication across the organization (NOC, SOC, management, business lines and ITSM).
- Avoid finger pointing between IT teams.
- Use ElasticSearch to mine internal data for threat intelligence and indications of any compromises.
- Create and save searches to create custom groups and dashboards of the critical assets to be monitored.
- Reduce the risk of a security threat to grow due to a delay in communication between teams.
- Reduce the financial impact of a security breach or production issue.
- Improve the management of growing access points and end-points.
- Better protection from security threats that could bring down critical network operations.
- Reduce service availability issues caused by cumbersome security procedures.
- Ensure that services remain available when analysts must investigate a cybersecurity incident.
- Reduce false positives and the related downtime.