5 Things We’ll Have at Startup Open House
We’re only a week away from the first ever Ottawa Startup Open House. We can’t wait to open our doors to colleagues from Waterloo, Montreal and Toronto, here for the biggest event in town: SaaS North. We’ve already given you a glimpse into Martello with ‘5 Things About Martello’, now let’s get down to the nitty gritty details – what will we have at our open house?
5 Things We Guarantee To Have At Our Open House
- Some great people to talk to. We’re excited about our work and we can’t wait to tell you about our software, our customers and the real-life problems we’re helping them solve. See live demos and talk to the team behind the software.
- A place to drop off your resumes. We are always looking for new ‘Martellians’ and currently have six open positions. Talk to our HR Director, Anne Robitaille, and find out from our group what’s special about working here.
- Umm..did someone say beer? Yes, we are excited to be featuring craft beer tastings by Big Rig, one of our favorite local breweries during the open house.
- Something tasty to snack on. Touring Startup open houses can be hard work so we want you to keep your energy up and will have some sweet and salty treats on hand to keep you going.
- A draw for a great gift basket. Starting a business takes guts and creativity – we have curated a few of our ‘favorite things’ into an amazing gift basket that features local retail startups. Everyone gets a chance to win this showstopper of a doggie bag!
Don’t Want To Have FOMO?
Interested in finding out more? Tickets to Startup Open House Ottawa are free but you must reserve in advance – be sure to take the free shuttle service out to Kanata where the Martello is located, we can’t wait to open our doors to you!
Looking for more information? Check out the Startup Open House website.